Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twilight: Don't Do It.

I get it now. It hasnt even been 24 hours, I'm on chapter 5 of Twilight and I have suspicians that this book is made entirely out of crack coccaine that is absorbed through the eyes and the brain and your fingers and becomes increasingly strongr with each word. In fact I'm pretty sure if I licked the pages...well it's not my book and I DO have a smidge of self control left in me (somewhere).

I'm dying here at work not being able to read on and find out what happens a next! I'm tempted to buy the damn book on Stanza so that I can read it on my phone under the guise of texting or whatver it is my boss thinks I'm doing on my Magical iPhone.

Also I think I'm in love. His name is iPhone and he's perfect and he rocks my world. It may be a tie between iPhone and Edward Cullen.

iPhone made of crack too? I'm thinking yes. Hell yes.

I'm in serious need of a Geeksorcism. Heaven help me.

S.

Sent from my iPhone.

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! I totally agree. Except you have some more self control then I did. I put off work for a few hours at a time so I could finish the books. However, I work in an empty office 3-4 days a week. So I could get away with it.

    I believe the book is made out of book crack. The kind that gets you sucked in and you become dependent on it from the first page. Then you have to get everything that author has ever written. Maybe it should be called author crack?

    Really jealous of the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my supervisor didn't walk by every 5 minutes I'd be reading at work too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so scared to read Twilight. I know it will completely overtake my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the book and I have been postponing reading it because everyone says it's so addictive. Well this week I'm off work (spring break) and I'm headed to the mountains in TN. Maybe I'll take the book alone to read while I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not cook, clean, sleep and had to make myself go to work and not call in sick for a month while I read the entire series. Book 4 is awsome. Read it in less than 24hours. Enjoy my Edward and welcome to the Cullen Coven.

    ReplyDelete