Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Making A List...

Facts and truths.

(as I know them.)

  • When you don't want to eat your vegetables hiding them in your pocket is a bad idea if they are not dry. (true story)
  • Chopsticks are awesome.
  • I think I'm addicted to Pumpkin Pie. Seriously. Breakfast: Pumpkin Pie. Lunch: Pumpkin Pie. Dinner: Veggies because I'm full from snacking on Pumpkin Pie.
  • I like lists.
  • 4 years of working in an office is killing my ability to sleep in. (It's Sunday and it's 9:30am right now. There is something terribly wrong about that.)
  • Christmas lights are the best thing. But they should do they're little blinkity blinks coordinated-like. When one side of your house is blinking crazy, speed freak fast and the other side is all lazy eye. That's not cool. If you do this: You're Fired.
  • Being witness to somebody's first taste of Wasabi is golden. Really though, why do they give out such a huge lump? It's so deceiving. And it looks like balled up Avocado. And they use Avocado in the rolls a lot. I think those Sushi Guys like to see people make a Wasabi mishap. Tricky fellas. Japanese are cool.
  • I want to be a Samurai Warrior. (I watched Kill Bill. Kill Bill inspires me.)
  • Cheating is still passing. (the lights on my 3-foot high fiber optic tree are coordinated)

3 comments:

  1. Love your List! It is hilarious, yet stuff that I have done or thought of. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction a GOOD pair of chopsticks are great.

    It makes a huge difference

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I so could not sleep in when I worked in an office. I was up at 7 a.m. on Saturdays. SO SAD.

    ReplyDelete