Friday, January 16, 2009

Hi my name is S. and I'm addicted to GoldFish. But who isn't?

I love goldfish.

(*crunch-crunch*)

(And cheez-its.)

(*crunch*)

(And anything else crunchy and cheesey.)

(*crunch-crunch-crunch*)

I'm addicted. Once a box is opened and one tiny little cheesey fish touches my tongue I'M HOOKED. (*crunch-crunch*)My mind is then drowned in thoughts of crunchy, cheesey delisciousness. (*crunch-crunch-crunch*)I cannot be stopped. (*crunch.*)I'm unstoppable. (*crunch-crunch*)I'm like Hungry, Hungry Hippo. (*crunch-crunch-crunch-crunch*)Only I'm not hungry (*crunch*)nor am I a hippo (*crunch*), I'm just addicted to the fish. (*crunch-crunch*) Crunching & chomping away on the deliteful little orange fishies like a fiend. (*crunch-crunch-crunch*)

They're really should be a patch or something. (*crunch-crunch*)

2 comments:

  1. I just got home from the supermarket.

    Now I have to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind?

    Parmesan cheese right? There's a total difference

    ReplyDelete